Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mr. Pimp


I am in no way a pimp, however for the last three years on the back of my credit card I have had Mr Pimp written in where one would normally sign their name. It has always been a converstaion starter when I use it to pay for stuff. However the other day I had to go up to Minnesota to get the jet-skis out of the water and I needed I rockstar quite badly as I went to bed at 4:00am and was on the road by 8:00 anyway I digress... The cabin is in Waterville MN, a little podunk town with not much to offer. I hand this guy my credit card and he asks for I.D. Thinking this was no problem I gladly give it to him and the little fucker would not let me buy anything because my last name wasn't Pimp. I about fell over, honestly doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore?

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

Nice work. You are offically a blogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home