Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Why I would kick all of their asses!


Pop your collar, WTF my grandfather does it and he is almost 70 that is how gay that is. I hate the popped collar it screams kick my ass! You know I have heard once you pop you can't stop, but that was for fucking Pringles not collars.

The Second reason they are all going down is for the reason that they are wearing pink, now I know that was "in" maybe two years ago, but razor scooters were too and you don't see those around like you used to take the hint homos. Pink is not the new black.

Enough about that have a great day everyone...

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

Why then did you just paint your room pink?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Steve! said...

To Match my Hello Kitty shit, FU chad

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Steve! said...

Girls/women can no problem there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home