Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I love Pussy!


I am by far a cat man. I love the fact that I can take off for a couple of days and not have to worry about getting a pet sitter. Dogs are such a pain in the ass. My cat Chester is by far the greatest cat ever. Having him in college however probably took away some of his 9 lives. First of all I have to say while playing some Sublime, or maybe some Marley poor Chester might have taken in some "illegal" fumes that might have came from a certain green plant that shall remain nameless. Around that same time a friend of a friend was dying his hair and we somehow had the brilliant idea to dye Chester blue. Shortly there after probably during a hot summer day my roommates and I decided it was time we had a hairless cat 15 mins later the poor guy was nude.


Now I love animals however I believe Chester's earlier years might have messed him up a bit. As a result he loves water and enjoys going camping, being in the outdoors for him must be somewhat of an adventure because every time we go it is like watching a person coming out of a coma after about 30 years, and he becomes completely fascinated in everything. It is really quite funny.

Well enough about Chester, this will be my last post as you will all see me in the news winning the $240+ million Powerball jackpot this evening thanks guys it has been great...

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Steve! said...

dirtram, Unfortunately I do not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home