Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Is Mike Jones for real?


Listening to Faction I heard a Mike Jones song, I hate him. In said song he says and I quote "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me". I would have to say that in that line "hot" must mean rich because the only appearance difference I can see is the "ice in his grill". To all of you non-thugs out there I believe that refers to his platinum teeth. Now I believe that platinum is a "tight metal yo" but who the hell needs it in their grill? So mikey wrote a song about how even he knows that he is a piece of shit and that the "hoes" only want him for his money. That’s great I love it.

Which leads me to my next point: Don't smoke crack.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

yes, but crack sells

 

Post a Comment

<< Home