Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Emo..............AKA my parents hate me.

Emo…By Definition, Like a Goth, only much less dark and much more Harry Potter. For example an Emo can be quoted as saying such meaningless things such as…My life sucks, I want to cry. An “Emo” person can be easily identified in the street, they usually wear all black clothes, and usually have black hair however do not forget that these people often wear mascara irregardless of gender!! (I went with underline because I thought it was more dramatic than italicize) The problem results in kids that grow up in upper-middle class house holds to lower high-class house holds. It is basically the new version of people that resent their parents, however they have EMOtion. In other words they are the people that you picked on in school (maybe 5-10 years ago) however now instead of fighting back they say…nothing and start crying….WHAT THE FUCK!!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

WTF mate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home