Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

How about a WTF! week.

Last week was a week from hell and I am afraid it will continue well into this week. First of all last Wednesday I got a call from Fargo (ND, and our home office) saying that they needed my help in Le Mars, IA about a three and a half hour drive, so I planned on leaving at 6:00am to get there by around 10. When I get there things change and I am expected to network four stores by myself, no problem, however now I need to spent all of this week there also.

--First WTF, amerihost in Le Mars sucks ass... They put me in a non-smoking room, and their wireless is spotty at best.

After spending Thursday, and Friday in Lemars, I drive back to Waverly and immediately head to Omaha.

--WTF why couldn't my friends drive to Omaha by themselves? I was only 2 hours away. Instead I needed to drive back to Waverly (3.5 hours, and they to Omaha 4+ hours) in one day!!

Omaha was interesting; however Saturday night drama broke out.

--A huge WTF to the sorority that was having their formal, Some stupid ass at about 2:00am was crying on his balcony yelling I'M GOING TO JUMP!! I was like ohhh shit this might be something to watch. He was going to jump because he though his sorority girlfriend didn't love him anymore...WTF no woman is worth killing yourself for (my opinion)

So Now I am sitting at home just got back from Omaha, and am now headed to Lemars once again, so I can get to the store early Monday morning, I probably will put 1500 miles on my poor car this week. Ohh well.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

WTF mate

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

good to see you are updating this on a regular basis

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Steve! said...

well, beotch being in the shit hole of Iowa I had probably 10 minutes of internet during the whole week and a half I was gone. I LOVE AMERIHOST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home