Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'M BACK!


After spending a week and a half in Le Mars Iowa I am finally back home. After running about 10,000 (no joke) feet of network cable, I am finally back home. After networking roughly 70 computers I am finally back home!!

Wow what a crappy trip that was. I am extremely glad to be back in Waverly, Iowa (that has to be the most depressing thing I have ever said.) Although I did have a pleasant surprise when I returned, I was completely burnt-out 15 hour days can do that to a person I suppose. Although I cannot complain as I will be paid QUITE handsomely. And that my friend is where the real question comes in…

Do you do something that you absolutely hate doing just for the money?

Because I do, I am slowly becoming one of those IT guys, and they suck. They answer menial computer questions coming from 50 year old guys that presently a second grader could answer. I think that computers are great don’t get me wrong, but not everyone should have access to one. For instance the elderly, or chad. Anyway I am tired and this one is going nowhere so everyone have a great Halloween.


P.S. It's 4:05 in the morning and I am currently running on that trail....but it is very dark now.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Steve! said...

I agree Clay it is indeed time...

Austin, yup thats Wavetown USA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home