Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Greatest song of all time?

Is there such a thing? That is a very tough question. Like being asked what pet was your favorite as a kid. I can honestly say that I DO NOT HAVE A GREATEST (or favorite) SONG! I have however made a top ten all time greatest song list:

Drum roll please...
(in no particular order)
1. Stairway to Heaven, Led Zepplin
2. London Calling, The Clash
3. November Rain, Guns and Roses
4. No Woman no Cry, Bob Marley
5. Hotel California, The Eagles
6. Piano Man, Bill Joel
7. If I Close My Eyes Forever, Lita Ford and Ozzy Osbourne
8. While my Guitar Gently Weeps, The Beatles
9. Freebird, Lynyrd Skynyrd
10. Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Agree, Disagree, did I forget anything?

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

If I close my eyes forever? Someone is a gay

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Steve! said...

Haven't you learned anything from Bubbles?

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

Actually, she got me to listen to country music for about an hour the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home