Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Awwwww Shit...


All you can say to something like this...is ooops.


It all started one Sunday Evening around 7:55pm. It was cold and if I had to guess it was about 2 degrees above zero +/- a degree. Anyway I parked my car on a somewhat downward slope come to find out I was stuck. Deciding the only way to get my beauty out was to pull it, my little brother and I hooked a chain to my car and my mothers Hummer. Seeing that you could not pull out a fairly low riding car with the equivalent of a monster truck we switched the Hummer for my other brothers S-10 truck worked great until I heard a fairly loud crunch.

Luckily the only damage to the car was the entire bumper cover, it shattered like glass being so cold. Anyway I have no idea how it happened and whats done is done. Now to find some parts and get the car fixed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home