Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

What are you thankful for?


Thanksgiving is just around the corner. It’s time to start to think about the Thanksgiving prayer. It was a huge thing in my Ex g-friend’s family where you went around the table listing things you are thankful for here are a few things I wanted to say…

  1. (the obvious) I am thankful that Chadley found a girl I was beginning to question his sexuality.
  2. I am thankful that Chef Boyardee cans have pull-off lids, because sometimes you just can’t find the can opener.
  3. I am thankful for the Super Wal-mart that is coming in across the street because a beer run is always safer when you can walk there.
  4. I am thankful for Tivo because sometimes you just have to rewind live TV to see if there was a nip slip on network TV. (never happens, but at least you know for sure)
  5. I am thankful for the Hot Dog Express that is in the break room because the microwave is just too slow.

What are you thankful for? (and it can't be the obvious things either)

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Steve! said...

I could not have a cellphone without caller ID, suprized to see Video Games made your list.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

austin-video games? you and steve need to get together. Not sure he would put on lip gloss though

I am thankfull for blogger. I have met many wonderful people from blogsites.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Steve! said...

Thats incredible a woman that plays video games! I unfortunatly have even touched my XBOX controller for at least 4 months. However here are some games worth a look at.

First of all you have to give the greatest game, Rainbow Six 3 a definate try if you are into that genre of games. It's a bit old but still great.

Another game that is a good one is anything in the Burnout series a sort of arcade racing game that is as addicting as ye' ole crack rock.

Any Madden game is a plus, however I ask myself can a woman be into sports and video games? If true I am in Awe.

I have to give Mario Kart credit also, it is perhaps the best game in the world that you can play with friends at any time, even after an evening out at the bars, because it is just a riot.

A small list, however there are many I just need to set aside some time to buy sme new Xbox live games and play some more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home