Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Weird Eats...


Throughout my life I have seen people try, and have tried many different food concoctions. When I worked as a bartender at a local sports bar I saw a lot of weird things put together. The only question I have is how does one figure out that two completely different foods put together will be good?

For instance, I have a friend that puts crunchy Cheetos on his peanut butter sandwich. Which when you think about it isn't that weird, I am sure it tastes like those little cheese crackers with peanut between them. I have found out that Cottage Cheese topped with a sprinkling of sugar is awesome! Believe me you get some looks for that, however it is a lot better than a friend I have that mixes cottage cheese with Ketchup!

There are also some foods that I eat that people think are disgusting, such as Pickled herring, sushi and Chicken gizzards. But you have to think that there is always worse some of those Asian cuisines can be a little out there by anyone’s standards...


What are some of the Weird Eats you have?
Everyone have a great weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home