Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What the hell is up with Chuck Norris?

For some reason a lot of the "humor" websites that I visit regularly have had a lot of Chuck Norris crap on them why? I mean do not get me wrong Chuck is one bad ass mo fo but what the hell is the big deal with him all of a sudden? Did Nick at night pick up Walker Texas Ranger? Am I totally out of the "whats hip loop"? And of all people why did they bring back Chuck Norris? There are plenty of "cooler" people that I could appreciate more.

For instance...

1.

Mr. Belvedere (who can beat him?)

2.

Tony Danza (only cirrca Who's the Boss? days)

3.

Papa Smurf (cartoon Pimp)

4.

Alf (hell even he is better than Chuck)

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Steve! said...

Ohhh damn!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Dorf said...

Chuck rules!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home