Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hmm nothing...

I have nothing to say... As a result I feel that I need to talk about something that probably is not important to anyone. So here it goes I have a lot of remote controls I have so many that I decided to take a picture of them. And because in my last post I was titled the....(drumroll please) "laziest blogger ever" I decided to show the absolute laziest person's best friend, the remote control. I would love to meet Mr. Control (because all inventions carry the name of the inventor) he is perhaps the greatest person on the 21st century. Giving everyone the opportunity to constantly change the channel and watch nothing specific EVER. I also appreciate the fact that we as a whole cannot and will not get up to change or even get the remote control if in fact it is farther than arms length away. To you Mr. Control I am enternally greatful! Will Hopefully post something useful tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Miss Me said...

Well, you're right, if there was no Mr. Control our lives would be so different. I think it's very generous of you stand still and think about all the good Mr, Control has done for us (human beings).
You show the world that sometimes you shouldn't go forward without seeing all the beautiful things in this world, but that you sometimes have to take a moment to thank the people for making your life so precious.

Nice blog

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

And don't forget Mr. Wireless for inventing all that is wireless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home