Buffalosolider

Daily ramblings about nothing specific.

Friday, January 06, 2006

God...am I a pussy?

Checking out the old blog today I see that I have not posted since x-mas, I feel like a Chad. So I kind of got this idea from Austin's site. And I can only guess the comments on this one are not going to be good.

That being said here it goes...
I absolutly love movies that scare the living shit out of me. For some reason one movie that truely sticks in my mind would be The Ring. I saw that in the theater with my friends, and I was literally a wreck. I was so on edge in that movie I probably would have cried had I been watching it at home alone.

I cannot watch horror movies alone under any circumstance, I get a lot of shit for that one at home or in the theater I have to call someone, anyone to watch with me. Sometimes I cannot even watch previews of horror movies that pop up on TV late at night I have to change the channel. When I purchased Doom 3 for the x-box it was the same way.

FOR A WTF FRIDAY...
last week during the Tampa bay, NEW ORLEANS game one of the half-time songs was Rock you like a hurricane

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger MunkieFast said...

Umm lets see..yes you are a pussy. Would you like me to hold your hand

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Miss Me said...

Ehm… I wouldn't like to judge someone I don't know that very well, but you really sound like a pussy.

I have got kinda the same reaction on movies as the Ring or the Grudge as you, but I am a girl. So most people don't mind me being scared, 'cause I am just a girl, hihi, isn't it great to be a girl?

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Steve! said...

Damn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home